It is important that you read all the legal notices on this website, including the general statement, terms & conditions of use, intellectual property, privacy & disclaimer statements and consumer rights (‘Legal Notices’).
This Agreement is between You (the Visitor/Advertiser/Registered User/Subscriber) and traveleden.com (“We”, “Our” or “Us”)
I. General Statement
Traveleden.com owns and operates this Website, located at www.traveleden.com (‘Website’). The Legal Notices state the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Legal Notices.
Traveleden.com may revise the Legal Notices at any time by updating this posting. Use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to those revised legal notices. You should visit this page periodically to review Legal Notices.
II. Terms & Conditions of Use
1. The Details published on this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice. You are advised to take appropriate professional and legal advice before entering into any binding contracts with Advertisers. Traveleden.com does not arrange or advise on the arrangement of holiday rental booking transactions. It simply provides information on holiday rental property and travel information as well as links to third party sites. All holiday property listed on listed on Traveleden.com are provided solely by Advertisers who are charged a fee by Traveleden.com. Therefore the Advertiser must ensure the holiday property listing including availability, pricing, types of property, promotional offers is kept up to date. The accuracy, quality, safety and legality of the holiday property listed is solely the responsibility of Advertisers. To process your holiday property booking enquiry or transaction, Advertisers may require Your name, phone number, address, email address and holiday booking information such as holiday dates, number of guests staying and so on. This information is used by Advertisers to provide accurate quotes and to contact You with rates and terms and conditions. Although we are not involved in the holiday booking transaction between You and the Advertiser, we may provide tools on the website such as booking enquiry forms or text alerts which are used by the Advertiser.
2. When You visit this Website, Our web server automatically recognises only the Your IP address, We use Your IP address for technological purposes only.
3. This Website uses a contact us form for visitors, registered visitors, subscribers and advertisers to request information and services. This contact us form collects Your contact information (like email address). The information We collect may be used to improve the content of Our web pages, used to customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, registered visitor, subscriber and advertiser shared with some of our partners or reputable third parties to help them contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to contact visitors for marketing purposes, used by Us to get in touch with visitors when necessary. By agreeing to these Legal Notices You grant Us explicit permission to engage is such marketing.
4. However, if at some later stage You wish to opt-out of receiving marketing material from Us, you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
5. This Website works dynamically in collaboration which other websites which may be Advertiser, affiliate, partner, associate or sponsor websites. Accordingly, You will move from this Website to other such websites seamlessly. It is important, therefore, that You understand that these Legal Notices bind You (especially in respect Traveleden.com liabilities, duties and responsibilities) even though you may move out of this Website into another. Nevertheless you may also be bound by any terms and conditions you accept when entering such other websites
6. Advertisers have a duty of care for ensuring that any data collected from You can only be used for the purposes of the holiday booking transaction for the holiday property listed. Advertisers must not disclose Your data to third parties or engage in marketing activity without the express permission of You. Advertisers assume full liability for your data in the event of it being misused, lost or breaches in confidentiality.
7. To enhance holiday property listings and travel information on the site, genuine user generated content is permitted by You. We are not responsible, however, to screen such content including holiday property testimonials, reviews and travel tips. However, we reserve the right to decline user generated content and also remove user generated content at our discretion and in accordance with Clause 7 (V. Privacy & Data Protection Statement). We reserve the right to periodically request the email addresses from Advertisers who have supplied guest testimonials and contact those guests to verify testimonials in the interests of quality assurance.
8. Advertisers, registered users and subscribers warrant that all information used to register with the site shall be true and correct. Traveleden.com reserves the right to request additional information from You in the event of updates to contact information in the interests of privacy.
9. The Advertiser must warrant that they either hold the copyright, intellectual property or have gained permission to use content, imagery for the holiday property listing.
10. Advertisers are not permitted to replace or substitute the existing property listing with another property unless permission is sought. We reserve the right to terminate the listing without notice if this condition is breached and retain any fees with the existing listing.
11. Unless a multiple holiday property listing is paid for Advertisers are not permitted to list more than one property. We reserve the right to terminate the listing and retain any fees if this condition is breached.
12. Advertisers are not permitted to request part or full payment for the rental of the holiday property from You using instant -cash wire transfer service such as Western Union or MoneyGram. We reserve the right to terminate the listing without notice if this condition is breached and retain any fees.
13. Traveleden.com operates a cooling off period of seven working days for Advertisers who join to list their property and decide to cancel. Cancellation requests during the cooling off period must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include registration details such as username and password. There is a £10 administration fee which covers the cost of cancelling the listing which will be deducted from the refund. Once the cooling off period has elapsed no refunds of fees charged to an Advertiser for the period of the listing will be made in the event that removal is sought by an Advertiser.
14. We reserve the right to temporarily remove an Advertisers listing without notice if any complaint has been received concerning the conduct of the Advertiser or booking arrangements whilst we investigate. If the complaint is warranted and resolution between the complain tent and Advertiser cannot be resolved we reserve the right to terminate the listing and retain any fees.
15. If any Advertiser listing is found to be unsuitable in terms of inappropriate content or imagery or our database client area is persistently misused, we reserve the right to remove the Advertisers property listing without notice and retain any fees.
16. The fees received in respect of listings are processed online by PayPal.
17. Traveleden.com reserves the right to amend its listing fees without notice.
III. Intellectual Property Statement
1. All material submitted to and contained and presented on this Website, including but not limited to text, video, imagery and is the copyright or similar rights of Traveleden.com, unless otherwise expressly stated.
2. Traveleden.com reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited to for Your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
3. Any copies of the pages of this Website which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
4. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, You may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these webpages.
5. Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing You may not associate this Website to another website by employing technology including but not limited to hyperlinking and framing, subject to Clause 7 in the Privacy & Data Protection Statement below.
6. All Trade Marks used on this website and on any Internet connections made through this website, whether marked as Trade Marks or not marked, are declared to belong to Traveleden.com, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
IV. Disclaimer Statement
1. Traveleden.com does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this Website. The holiday property listings and travel information contained on this Website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
2. Traveleden.com accepts no responsibility for the information provided at any of our Advertisers, partners, sponsors or linked website into which you will proceed on to as Your enquiry or holiday rental booking is being processed.
3. All Advertiser information is subject to review and approval by Traveleden.com. We reserve the right to reproduce for promotional purposes, amend content and photographs supplied by the Advertiser, however, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from any such reproductions or amendments. Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. Traveleden.com reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
4. In particular, the services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Traveleden.com and are not intended to be relied upon by users in making any order or purchase. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
5. The service and the materials are provided by Traveleden.com on an “as is” basis, and Traveleden.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, Traveleden.com hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, information and materials given by Traveleden.com including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to Traveleden.com. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise
7. Dealing with Traveleden.com listed Advertisers, sponsors and partners and sites linked through the Traveleden.com website and any other terms and conditions associated with such dealings are solely between You and such Advertiser/sponsor/partner or linked site.
8. Your visit to and use of this Website and any dispute over liability is subject to these Disclaimers, including limitations of damages, and the laws of England and Wales.
9. Though we make every effort to insure that holiday property listings and sites we link to are reputable. We cannot guarantee accuracy, quality, safety, legality of holiday property listings or be held liable for any damages whatsoever which may result either direct or indirect from the use of this site.
10. We cannot guarantee the continuous availability of the website, which may due to factors outside of our control, although reasonable efforts will be taken to overcome any website downtime within our control.
V. Privacy & Data Protection Statement
1. Traveleden.com is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy and to using technology to enhance Your online security. All the information we have on Traveleden.com users is used to facilitate the proper use of Traveleden.com. We will only use the information that We collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’)
2. We will never collect sensitive information.
3. The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
4. To make sure Your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to every Traveleden.com employee.
5. This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from You during your registered use of Traveleden.com, but also to all the information we hold on Traveleden.com. We will display a prominent notice on the Legal Notices page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of Traveleden.com, You agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
6. This Website does contain links to other websites. However, Traveleden.com does not share your personal information with those websites even though such websites (which may be Advertiser, partner, associate, affiliate and sponsor website) may require You to part with information about You in order to process your holiday booking or enquiry. In respect of such websites, Traveleden.com is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this Website and not to linked websites.
7. Traveleden.com welcomes links and user generated content to this Website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website or receive user generated content which contains: a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Traveleden.com; or b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Traveleden.com reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link or user generated content to this Website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
VI. Consumer Rights
As Traveleden.com does not sell or recommend any holiday rental property or travel service to consumers but only makes automatic and electronic introductions from links placed on each page to Advertisers, third parties and affiliates, all consumers should insist on their consumer rights from such third parties, especially their rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Traveleden.com shall in no way become liable to consumers for the failure of third parties to protect consumer rights.